1. What do you love most about Folsom?
I love how family oriented this town is. Even though we are expanding at an unbelievable rate our town remains very close like a family.
2. What made you move here initially (or did you grow up here)?
I moved here because Jaimie (my wife) has lived here all of her live. Folsom has a certain ambiance about it. You just want to be here, it’s relaxing and fast paced all in one.
3. Who is your role model or hero?
Chief Master Jack Corrie (My Instructor and father in-law now)
Master Professor Gary Garrett (My first Instructor)
Grand Master Duke Moore (Also one of my Instructors)
Grand Master J H Lee (Head of the United World Taekwondo Association)
4. What is your proudest achievement (personal or professional)?
Obtaining the rank of 4th Degree Black Belt in 7 different martial arts styles.
Taekwondo, Kenpo, Jujitsu, Aikido, Judo, Shotokan, Aiki Jujitsu.
5. What’s in your CD player right now?
Sounds of Feng Shui, Pink Floyd, Frank Sinatra.